01 February 2008

Priceless Class Project

Well, my monthly class was supposed to be on Thursday (Jan 25th), but last minute I ended up having to cancel class. I was sick! It turned out that only one gal was coming (thankfully, in an sad way) so I called her 15 minutes before class to cancel. I've never had to cancel class before but I was getting nauseated. Yes, I was sick the rest of the night. Thankfully, I was the only to get sick, so I'm thinking it was something I ate. Anyway, here is the second card that we would have done.


This card uses the Crayon Resist technique. It has been around for awhile, and I've taught it before, but I really thought it complemented this stamp set so well. I did want to show my customers how to use the scallop punch to make the medallion. I'm sorry, I can't remember where I first saw this done. If you know, please drop me a line and I'll update this posting to include the info.

Stamps: Priceless; Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose; Paper: Rose Red, Glossy; Accessories: scallop punch, Rich Regal brads, white crayon, brayer, and white taffeta ribbon.