06 April 2008

Pink Birthday

I sent off DH today, dropped Troy off at a friend's house and headed for the CKU Scrapbook convention! Yes, I was a bad girl and jumped into some retail therapy to distract myself from the thought of ten weeks of single parenting! LOL! Its my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :D

We have a birthday party to attend tomorrow for Troy's "best girl" Erin. She is turning four. Now what do I have to make a card for a four year old girl???? She is definitely All Girl! I knew I needed to use pink so I searched (and searched!) Mostly for designer paper and found some retired pink sheets. I decided to use Beate's week-end sketch challenge #42, so that made things easier. I also thought I'd add some "Faith Dots". I sooooo don't do these very well! LOL! Guess I need more practice! I used some Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the sentiment.

I hope she enjoys it. If nothing else I know her mother will!

Stamps: It's Your Birthday; Ink: Basic Black; Paper: Positively Pink (Retired), Whisper White, Designer Paper (various); Accessories: PUNCHES: 1 3/8" & Scallop, Signo White Gel Pen, Positively Pink Marker (Retired), Stampin' Dimensionals.