19 April 2008

Flourish Fairy

I recently found a stamp company, Stamp Francisco, and NEEDED to purchase a few stamps. I needed a Thank you card and decided to use some of the stamps that arrived today with Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #13 and used SCS's Color Challenge #162. To add to all that, I used two TJ techniques, Cracked Glass and Aged Tiles. Whew!

I don't think you can see it, but I added a sprinkle of Iridescent Ice EP to the "Cracked Glass" to give some sparkle.

This looks so pink! Ack! The colors are Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom and Basic Gray. Just looking at it now, I think it needs some more embellishments, perhaps some pearly thingies in the lower right???? Maybe??? I'll take a look at it again in the morning, perhaps it will look better to me after a few hours of sleep. :) Hopefully, we won't have another earthquake to wake me up at 4:30 in the morning again!

Stamps: Flourish B/g, Fairy Blowing Kiss (Stamp Francisco) Define Your Life (SU); Ink: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Basic Gray; Paper: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Basic Gray; Accessories: Tag punch, Clear Embossing Powder, (sprinkle of) Iridescent Ice, sponge dauber.