02 April 2008

Back to Work

I am finally really starting to feel better, well until the doctor called with the results of my CT scan, which shows I have Sinus Disease, (aka: sinus infection). No wonder I felt so bad! I must admit I feel better knowing that it wasn't just a cold that had me so wiped out. I am getting the itch back to start creating, this is what I made today.

The new TJ newsletter came a week or so ago and I bought some Createx paint yesterday to try the Createx Creation technique. I have a few more backgrounds made, but haven't had time to finish cards with them yet. This version of the technique uses the brayer.

I used Morning Soft stamp and colored with Twinkling H2O's. Honestly, I had hoped that the H2O's would be more vibrant, but it is what it is. Although Rich Regals are my favorite color family I rarely use Taken With Teal because it is such a strong color, but with this background I thought they would work well together. I got to use my new styled silver Hodgepodge Hardware; yea!

Stamps: Morning Soft, Small Script; Ink: StazOn Black; Paper: Taken with Teal, Basic Black, Glossy; Accessories: Createx paint, Twinkling H2O's, HPH, large oval punch, ticket corner punch.