24 April 2007

April's Class Projects

Well, it is that time of the month again! ;) Yes, time for my monthly class. So far I have two people RSVP'd to attend. For our projects I have selected a Crayon Resist and a Diagonal Tri-Fold.

The Crayon Resist is soooo very simple. Directions can be found on Splitcoast stampers in their resource area. I used Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom and Basic Black for this card. I also used both the large and small oval punches. I popped the small oval on the inside and used the large oval to cut out the top layer so you can see it, and used Stampin' Dimensionals under the small oval. The scanner made that part look strange! My inspiration for this card came from Julie at Rubber Room Ramblings.


For the second card, I went to Julia again for inspiration with her Diagonal Tri-fold card. I used Old Olive, So Saffron, Shimmery White and Oxford Designer Paper. I used the Photo Corners tutorial from Splitcoast. The brads are just the Stampin' Up! gold; it is difficult to tell in the scan. IRL the Oxford paper matches better than the scan shows!


Here is the card open:

I wish I could figure out how to make the pictures "clickable" so you can click and enlarge them. I know that it has something to do with the HTML, I just don't know how to edit it so it will work. I'm not doing anything different than the other pictures that will click to enlarge. Hopefully one day (soon) I'll figure it all out!

Okay, my brain is fried and I have to get up in a couple of hours to get Troy to school, so I'm done for now.