23 April 2007

My Basic Grey!!

Well, my box from Cindy (My Inky Fingers) arrived today so I HAD to play! ;) I used my Basic Grey paper pad and my Giga Scallop oval. I also used my mega scallop oval that I received as a Christmas gift from my MIL. I picked this stamp, (Hello sunshine) from my Hobby Lobby; I just love that phrase! I also got to use the velvet green ribbon I picked up from Michael's. THe only Stampin' Up! is in the Creamy Caramel and Old Olive cardstock and inks! I finally used some of my Hydrangea Primas from Leslie's share! Wow, I've never done a card quite like this before!

I went and left the camera in DH's car so I had to use the scanner for this. It came out a little darker than IRL. I think it still needs something (mostly in the top right corner) but I couldn't figure out anything except the paper piercing.

I made two of these; I hope the recipients enjoy them! :D