02 April 2007

Great Mail Day

I saw the postman put a flat package in the mail box so of course I had to go running outside! :D I had received my grand prize blog candy from Cindy at My Inky Fingers. If you recall yesterday's posting, I mentioned Cindy's blog, (just awesome cards AND she has a store you can purchase craft "stuff" for incredible prices! Yes, I am getting two giga scallop punches and some Basic Grey from her very soon!) Anywho, I was incredibly fortunate to be the grand prize winner and won a Cards magazine.


I have never seen this magazine before. Perhaps because we were in Germany for three years and when we got back I was happy with my Rubber Stamper and Take Ten mags. Let me tell you, this magazine is just incredible! I love how the cards all look "doable"! They give directions too! I like the style of cards, fresh and simple, (they aren't too artsy for me.) I guess I have something I can add to my gift wish list, this magazine! ;D

Cindy included a card! Woo-hoo! *Yippie Dancin'* I love Cindy's style of stamping, in fact between her and Julia they are inspiring me to step out of my SU comfort zone and start adding designer paper to my errr, *looks to make sure DH isn't reading this* stash!

Cindy, thank you so very much for your generosity. I can't really express my thanks at these wonderful gifts you so willingly shared!