01 April 2007

Blog Candy Thanks

Not to long ago I won some blog candy from Stephanie. I received her gift in the mail this past week, but with everything going on I haven't posted it until now. Her blog candy was a sheet of buckles that she had traced for me. I have been wanting some buckles that I can use the Technique Junkies Hammered Hardware technique. I'm sure these will work perfectly! ;) She was so sweet to send a card using Stampin' Up!'s Doodle This set! Wahhhh, I want this set so much! And, get this, she sent me two stamped Bella's! I don't have any Bella's and have wanted some, but each time I go to the website and start looking to buy I chicken out figuring that I would never be able to do them justice. Now I have my very own two to play with! *beaming* Thank you so very much Stephanie!