25 February 2012

Goodbye Valentine's Day

Yes, I realize Valentine's Day is past. I am slowly getting back into crafting so I thought I'd share my card for my DH.

I just adore butterflies, so when I came across God's Love stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD) I just had to have it. :) It has a matching 2 step butterfly stamp set and a background stamp as well as a butterfly die. Yep, had to have it all! ;)

Here is his card.


The butterfly and "Love" are popped up. Used Olive Vine Glimmer Mist for some sparkle. Used Green Apple and Siren Smooch on the butterfly and "Love". Not sure if he loved it, but my DS told me he thought it was great.

I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things and post more. Thanks for following along!

Stamps: God's Love & 2-Step Butterflies (ODBD), Ink: Old Olive, Certainly Celery (SU); Paper: White, Old Olive, Ruby Red (SU); Accessories: Glimmer Mist, Smooch, Butterfly Die (ODBD), Cuttlebug.