14 May 2009

Fairy Thoughts

Two posts in one day, what's up with that?? LOL! I needed a stampin' fix as well as a thank you card for a friend. I decided to use Lost in Thought from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. Susana has some beautiful faeries, go check them out. :)

Public Service Announcement: Susana is also having some blog candy and the deadline is drawing near. Check our her blog as well as her newest stamp designer Victoria Case who is also giving away some blog candy in the form of her new stamp line at SCACD! There will be nine stamps coming out tomorrow. I for one can hardly wait! Back to your regular reading post.

The sketch is from Our Creative Corner. (ETA: I just realized that I forgot to add the three accessories at the top. Oops!) I took some liberty with the More Mustard and Brocade Blue layers. :) I stamped her in London Fog (Memento) and colored her with my Copic markers then used my Oval Nestie to cut her out and the coordinating Scallop Oval nestie to layer beneath. The green layer is from my Prints Pack (SU).

Although this card is a bit busy, I think it works since all the colors are a bit earthy. What do you think?


Stamps: Lost in Thought (SCACD); Ink: London Fog (Memento); Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron, Neenah Classic White, Prints Pack (SU), Bordering Blue; Accessories: CB & Floral Borders, Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Copic Markers: BG13, G21, G24, YG03, Y21, Y26, Y28, W1, E00, E02, E31, E33, E37.